wildomInformatikai Szolgáltató és
Tel: +36 1 814-2160
Fax: +36 1 814-2161
Workflow tracking, project time report, work log
If you would like to monitor the time of a workflow or project, we recommend recording the working hours (project monitoring, timesheet, work log) with one of our solutions.
It helps you:
- register and arrange the projects of the company in a hierarchical system.
- assign employees to projects and to tasks (in projects).
- enable employees to report working hours spent on a task by logging into the system.
- reject/confirm working hours recorded by project leaders.
- create reports about working hours.
- Microsoft Project Server – Microsoft Project Server makes it possible to extend project planning and following towards teamwork. We recommend it to those organizations, where the project planning methodology supports the use of Microsoft Office Project Professional and the professional solution of systemizing project documents and administrative following of the projects are necessary.
- Wildom Project Monitoring – a tool that supports procject monitoring. A subdivision structure common in project planning can be created in the application and the project members should report working-hours (e.g. timesheet, work log) about the assigned tasks.
- Plumtree Enterprise Portal – provides excellent tools in the field of project leading teamwork: collective calendar management, document directory, knowledge management functions. By integrating Wildom Project Monitoring Solution the whole area of project management can be covered on the portal.
- MOLPlc. Time reporting system (Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server)