wildomInformatikai Szolgáltató és
Tel: +36 1 814-2160
Fax: +36 1 814-2161
The aim of process organization is improving the efficiency and success of business processes. You regularly need an analysis of the processes, especially when a large number of changes take place in the business sector or in its environment. One of the most important external changes of recent years was that the internet and network information systems create the opportunity to simplify the operational processes. Wildom's process analysis competence expands to the processes of logistics and supply chain processes (stockpiling, supply, and distribution), optimizing material and information flows, improving their efficiency, and to create the related decision processes in an optimal way.
We have many years of experience in examining business processes and in reorganization based on it. This type of experience can be well adapted in non-profit (e.g. local government) environments, too. During our consultancy activity we strive to find the optimal solution for our customers. We make suggestions to determine the optimal combination of electronic and non-electronic toolset and undertake coordination of realization and in some cases realization itself.
Our recommended services:
- Organizing and planning editorial processes: article editing and approval
- Supporting workflow or tracking IT solutions (intranet, workflow, document management, registry) introducing before process analysis
- Examining logistics and efficiency improvement: examining stock management, supplier circle analysis, distribution channels
- Examining production process, efficiency-improving analysis of material and information processes
- Analysis of distribution chain and customer-supplier relations
Our process organization consulting activity is well supported by our solutions:
- In the field of the workflow section supporting workflow and
- our integrated registry system, the Wildom Aztec Registry.
- Axiál Ltd. – logistics, logistics consultancy, examining logistics process, proposal for improving the IT supporting system
- Ministry of Health – ministry website, branch intranet, editorial process organization
- Graboplast Plc. - webshop, catalogue, supporting procurement and marketing processes
- MOL Plc. Lubricant Business Unit – logistics, logistics consultancy, procurement, examining stockpiling and distribution, efficiency improvement
- Hungarian Tourism Plc. – intranet application, workflow support, Wildom Aztec Workflow