wildomInformatikai Szolgáltató és
Tel: +36 1 814-2160
Fax: +36 1 814-2161
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003 (MS SPS 2003)
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007)
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 (MOSS 2010)
Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (MS WSS)
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010 allows sharing the acquired knowledge between colleagues and teams involved in business processes.
- My SharePoint web pages for everyone
- Creation of group web locations and meeting locations
- Interoperability with Microsoft Office
- Intranet and extranet portals according to user profiles
- Efficient search services
- Single virtual workplace, with a central sign-in service and application integration everything is available from one place
- Cafeteria registry system: the service is running on MOSS (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server) 2007 or MOSS 2010 platform, which helps the company’s employees to fill in the yearly cafeteria statement simply and clearly.
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server official pages are available on the Microsoft portal (http://www.microsoft.com/hun/office/sharepoint/relationship.mspx)
What can we offer by introducing and implementing Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server or MOSS?
- User-oriented approach because by integrating the Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, SPS, CMS) sharing the knowledge and access to information is easier
- Consultants experienced in organizational processes who understand your needs, help in reorganizing processes while they know the capacity of Microsoft SharePoint Portal
- Experienced developers obeying the rules of development methodology who safely apply the Microsoft SharePoint Portal technology
- Well-organized and experienced project management to prevent the delay and failure of the implementation project
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal user surfaces that reflect the company branding and are easy to use
- A well-functioning and life-long system that can be integrated with Microsoft Content Management System
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Transdanubian Regional Waterworks Co.
- Futurion Ltd.
- DSS Consulting Ltd.